There I said it, Kindle version is better than physical books for most non-fiction books. Why? Most people would site one or more of the following reasons why Kindle is better.
- It’s portable.
- Easy to carry.
- Practically non-perishable.
However, those are not my arguments. The only reason I find Kindle better than physical books, it’s a highly efficient way to read and internalize a complex non-fiction book. Here is how I do it.
- Get your non-fiction on Kindle. Read.
- Highlight and write notes on key points and record your thoughts.
- Export highlights and notes using “Export Notebook”.
- Drill down the core-insights.
- Write down the core-insights as 5-10 minutes of reading.
- Keep it in “Evernote” or “Google Drive”.
This has radically changed note-making and reading forever, at least for me. Let me know what effective methods you use to make notes.